Monday, July 17, 2017

What Feeds Me...


What feeds me
Feeds you.
What you seek 
Stands before you hidden,
In human form, 
Lurking beneath your eyes,
Mirrors of who you are.
Silently speaking 
Words of Love and Liberation to you.
Come with me,
Let the caravan to the stars begin.
No guarantees, 
No maps,
Only hold tight to what we know 
Deep in our highest parts.
We have no limits or boundaries.
No Faith,
Just a deaf, dumb, blind knowing,
that we will learn to
Hear from inside,
Speak from inside
And see from inside.
Silently through wisdom and reflection 
Breaking the bonds that bind us,
We move forward.
I breathe in great space and distant stars.
All creation is mine 
and equally it owns me.
Humbly I fall on my knees 
as I see what lives in me.
I am nothing and everything -
In utter homage,
I prostrate myself,
Before myself,
And before you.
I abandon all wisdom,
I am proof, 
You are proof,
We Souls
The perfect Creation.
I am sorry
I am not sorry.
I have emerged.
~Mervyn Brady


1 comment: