Monday, November 26, 2018

I Am Currently Focusing...



I am currently focusing some of my first line work 
on non-expression of negative emotions about others. 
I notice my machine seems to get some sort of energy kick 
from complaining about the weaknesses of others. 
It is something I really desire to transform.
I’m observing that the desire is a wonderful place to start. 
And that what enables me to keep my Soul 
in front of this weakness in my machine is to exercise my Soul. 
More time in presence. More time in meditation. 
More beautiful impressions. 
More time in the stillness of nature. 
More hydrogens.
This gives my Being the strength to say “get behind me machine!” 
And at the same time, 
not waste energy blaming myself.
~E


academyofeuropeanarts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment