Wednesday, December 12, 2018

I Have Wrestled ...



I have wrestled with my understanding 
of the concept of dimensions and time, 
and admit that my intellect begins to check out 
when I start pondering it too much. 
That said, ironically, 
"Time" has been a bit of an obsession 
in regards to how Time is used or spent: 
wasting time, making the most of your time, etc. 
Aging, relaxing, studying, working, etc., day/night. 
It is beyond me how it works but work it does. 
What I have verified is that is that unless I am Here for it, 
I am unable to account for it. 
But even when I am Present in the moment, 
when that moment has "passed" 
and I am present in the Now, 
the last moments, or the time spent, seems like a dream. 
Almost as if it never happened.
~J

academyofeuropeanarts.com


No comments:

Post a Comment