Friday, January 25, 2019

In Two Weeks...




In two weeks I have to introduce a speaker for an event
an organization I am involved with is having. 
Last night, when asked what I was going to say, 
I mechanically started talking about
how this woman had moved me
and what an inspirational speaker she is... blah blah blah. 
When I woke up early this morning, 
I said some prayers and was staying quietly in bed…
without even thinking about working on the introduction
it all started to come to me with such ease. 
Ah…my soul took over without even asking. 
I had taken the time to be still and open and was gifted.

In the Wednesday meeting with Ollie in NYC, 
one of the things he talked about was Aim.  
This morning this was really verified
and made things so clear to me how this school works
and what my aim is. 
My job here is to connect to the higher, 
as often as humanly possible, 
and to be open enough
to have that flow express herself 
 through me in everyday life.
 And live,  “thy will be done”,  as a channel of light for others. 
Now writing this, 
I know I already knew this about the school
and the desire to live “conscious harmony”. 
But somehow this experience
went to a deeper level of understanding into knowledge.
~P

academyofeuropeanarts.com


No comments:

Post a Comment