Monday, November 28, 2022

It Really Got Me Thinking...

 


It really got me thinking 
about the need to be in the right state, 
this concept to "work" for lack of better terms. 
I look at my worldly job, 
managing people, 
and one of the hardest things about it 
is seeing both sides of the story. 
Maybe understanding someone's hardship, 
yet still needing to say 'No'. 
It's one of the biggest difficulties for me. 
My machine just wants to go back and forth. 
But to get to a higher place 
and be able to really see and feel the "correct" answer. 
It thinks if "no" is given to either side, 
it's being uncompassionate, 
but on the contrary, 
if I’m in a higher state while making a difficult decision, 
the compassion is still there, 
probably more so even.
~C



academyofeuropeanarts.com




No comments:

Post a Comment