Friday, December 2, 2022

When I Am In My Essence...

 



When I am in my essence, 
it is so important to keep it pure, 
hopeful, not to clutter it with desires. 
To remain open for that grace you speak of, 
to work its magic through me, 
so I can work more freely, 
as you so beautifully say. 
The "work" we do in our essence 
has the possibility 
of summoning that creative energy 
which can so often elude 
when we are captive in our mundane desires. 
Hard to explain, 
but in our essence, 
we somehow have the possibility 
of letting go of ourselves 
so that we can more deeply BECOME ourselves. 
And then we strike that balance point 
where we give up ownership 
and can become the vessel, 
or vehicle for higher energies to flow through. 
We align with higher energies 
to create some part of that which 
we are here for, 
but which normally we struggle to find. 
And yes, it is WORK, 
but with so much help!
~J



academyofeuropeanarts.com




No comments:

Post a Comment