Monday, June 26, 2023

I Find That For My Inner World...

 

Kanon


I find that for my Inner World to honestly, 
and more clearly see this next layer of False personality 
grafted onto my machine, 
it requires a bit of laborious digging. 
However, after I have honestly discovered 
and attempted to scrape off these layers of dysfunction, 
I also realized just that part of the work isn't balanced. 
The humble surrender that follows the shedding of skin 
and then tender soaking in of beauty is essential to true healing. 
It can be overwhelming, 
to truly see ourselves and our flaws 
that cause friction for ourselves and others. 
When I ask for help from the Higher 
to heal these things that no longer serve me, 
and in follow up make efforts 
to feed upon beautiful impressions, 
higher energies and Love, 
the balance of healing seems to create ground 
fertile enough for regeneration. 
~E



  academyofeuropeanarts.com





No comments:

Post a Comment