Carol Pearson
Socrates comes to my mind during this meeting.
Known for his questions,
he questioned himself and others
so much of the time.
And the way I have read him in recent times,
it seems he never took for granted
that he knew the slightest thing.
His wisdom came from that he really understood
that he didn’t know
and could hold that higher unknown state.
In this moment that helps me.
It’s almost like I have to be come empty
of all I know and come into this moment
and wait and See and observe.
This keeps the work practical
and not too theoretical.
What do I understand in this very moment?
It always seems to be to come back to the state
and BE and be humble
to open up for something to Be revealed
if it wants to be revealed and understood.
It seems a bit mysterious.
Waiting and observing the moment
seems the key for the delicious higher understandings
that come and I get out of the way with my ordinary self.
~S
No comments:
Post a Comment