Friday, May 11, 2018

I Remember the Moment...















The only journey is the one within.
Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems.
Leonardo Da Vinci


I remember the moment when I was invited to the dance of the Work .. 
And it was such a pure experience.  
A simple gaze from Mervyn ... 
and I saw the new order of human 
which I had never yet met.  
A response to a question at the end of a lecture ... 
a challenge I put forward which met with nothing but light.
And a dinner afterwards 
when I could see a glow around the eyes of all the students present.  
I really did not know until much later 
how to put any of what I was experiencing into words.  
Yet I knew I wanted what I could see growing in others around me, 
more than anything I had ever known. 
~J


academyofeuropeanarts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment