Friday, June 5, 2020

When My Power Feature Comes Out...

Magdalena Morey


When my power feature comes out I am gone. 
It overtakes me and I am shocked more and more 
each time that it is still a part of me! 
How can I behave that way? 
How can I be worthy of the work 
if this is a part of me?
Well, what can I do but go back to the work 
for guidance, and the conscious being 
who I owe a lot to for leading me
out of my dark night of the soul 
many years ago,  Marcus Aurelius. 
What I see now happening 
is that this time 
having experienced my power feature yet again, 
something has changed in a subtle way. 
I feel that I am buffering it less than before. 
This leads me back to my aim, 
to die a conscious death, 
to live each moment in presence,
to be with the angels here on earth 
and do the work to grow my being.
~M


academyofeuropeanarts.com



No comments:

Post a Comment