Wednesday, July 5, 2023

I Can Think...

 



 I can think of this time as a big garden, 
and draw a circle of Presence around myself 
and go into that circle, 
within it put all of my imaginary picture of things, 
people, events, past, present, etc. 
Look at it like a big painting, 
or a garden I am designing and use, 
"Intentional Imagination" to plan it - 
be a conscious gardener of my own inner landscape. 
I can see now that my inner world 
has to stretch out into that time 
and 'Ask for the gift", 
for perhaps those beautiful 
"WIND INSTRUMENTS" TO PLAY. 
Then maybe Self-remembering 
can be there in the imagined future, 
like the soul writing some sheet music. 
It seems more kind and reasonable 
than being in imagination about it all.
~C



 academyofeuropeanarts.com




No comments:

Post a Comment