Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Lately, Similar I's Have Been Circulating...

 

ER Hughes


 Lately, similar I's have been circulating in my work - 
about freedom from the perspective of the Soul. 
Living from that place 
is one of the later steps on the way. 
There are many laws we'll never be free of 
and many that we do have the capacity to avoid - 
namely all of those 
which govern the world exclusive to man. 
Feminine Dominance, Inner Considering, 
Mechanical Goodness, Unnecessary Suffering, 
Identification, aimless imagination, and more. 
My body never will stop producing I's, 
giving them more merit than they are worth 
is where we can plunge in Hydrogens. 
On the way we are guaranteed phases of abundance 
and phases of famine with regard to our Hydrogens. 
Yet the good student stays to the middle, 
each moment each breath 
to ignore the Is inside of me that don't matter. 
Presence breeds H12 
and I'm beginning to see what our teacher understood 
about the power of that Hydrogen - 
it can be magnetic, 
attracting more of the same from life 
if I am able to get out of the way and value it.
~O









No comments:

Post a Comment