Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Room for More






AI Generated Image





I can see that we can always love more. 
It is as if we are born with a limited amount 
of love within ourselves, a baseline that varies 
from person to person. 

Some people naturally have a greater capacity to love 
or more love to give, while others have less. 
But regardless of our starting point, 
I see that there is always room for more. 
Nobody teaches us this. 
We are taught that we can be "better human beings, 
more responsible, more successful, etc." but 
rarely that we can consciously choose to love more.

A Spanish song comes to mind with a chorus that says, 
"Falta Amor (there is a lack of love)." I see that. 
There are moments when I know I could easily give more 
to my loved ones, but I don’t. 
In those moments, I recognize my own lack of love 
and the vast room I have to grow. 

The question is: how? How do I love more? 
How do I cultivate a purer heart? 

Sometimes I struggle to see the correlation 
between the capacity for love and the capacity for 
self-remembering, but Mervyn did. 
He taught us that the process of love follows 
the exact same rules as the process of self-remembering. 
This means love can grow as the soul grows. 
Let's continue self remembering, lets continue increasing 
our capacity to love.


~T























No comments:

Post a Comment