When I first saw your topic
of “Working Together in Harmony”
I thought of how we can be with others
while sharing a common purpose,
and what goes into making that work
with synergy and balance.
I know that in a pure sense
a shared aim and purpose is the beginning,
but then I went on to wonder
what makes it harmonious,
what makes the octave sing
and become self-propelling.
Somehow there must be
a natural ebb-and-flow within the process,
between us.
And yet, I can have a fully conceptualized plan,
and somehow let the details emerge surprisingly,
let them unfold
in the community of that shared process.
I need to recognize those magical moments
where holding back and observing
allows others to shine their light—
a light which moves us all—
and allows us to fully realize
the mysterious potential
that we can only have when we are together,
each fully ourselves,
yet fully engaged with each other.
~J
No comments:
Post a Comment