Friday, June 4, 2010

SOUL'S BREAKFAST - Day Ninety





















More of Mervyn’s wisdom from 1998:

The centers judge each other, they don’t understand each other. Hydrogen 12 overrides the differences between the machines. Emotionally centered people must use their kings to understand what they want, reduce the speed 150,000 times and then explain it.


Whatever we go through in life we have to ‘let go.”
The only thing we have is the present moment.
The best way to deal with I’s from the past is to clear them. 

Look at the past with your new being and it will change your relationship to it.


Becoming a better person is the domain of the machine - souls can only become more awake.
The lamb must become a ram as the wolf won’t take on a full grown Ram.”



We often felt  that these lines from “To You” by Walt Whitman 
equally come from Mervyn to all of us:

“Whoever you are, now I place my hand upon you, that you be my poem,
I whisper with my lips close to your ear,
I have loved many women and men, but I love none better than you” 



Love, J and A




No comments:

Post a Comment