Sunday, March 31, 2013

and when I did...

Giovanni Girolamo Savoldo


It was strange to spend time with a dear friend who was going through what was for him great friction and see him going almost going out of his way to embrace it, even encouraging it.

I learned from watching him that a "Courage" entered him and no matter what happened he was going to "Remember Himself"

He struggled for almost two weeks, and the friction kept growing.

I did not see him for several days and when I did I was shocked. It was like meeting someone who had shed their skin. Everything was the same but different, somehow everything was new. His eyes were different and I knew he was very present. He was "Real".

I saw that as I would arrive at "Self Remembering" he always seemed to be already there, waiting for me.

From that time on he has always been there waiting for me, without judgement. Like a good friend who no matter what, was pleased to greet me.

No comments:

Post a Comment