Thursday, April 18, 2013

...on to a deeper level.

Henry Ossawa Tanner


...on to a deeper level.
A level where souls exchange bright light,

and machines cease to exist.

Such brilliance had never before been observed by my eyes.
The many faces of Mervyn Brady came to surface.
Many unknown faces mixed with extraordinary figures were observed.

Before my very eyes I could see Leonardo Da Vinci and Einstein

among other common and brilliant men that I could not name….

My astonishment came with the understanding that Mervyn is

part of all of their conscience, and as he mentioned,
so am I and so are you.

 "In times of presence we are all
connected to the most brilliant minds, and we ourselves
become brilliant men and women".

After the rapid change of faces and the many rays of light that
filled the room, the last face remaining was of an very
old friendly prophet that only had one eye.

The other eye ceased to exist and slowly
his face and body turned into pure Light.

I realized at that point that the one eye remaining was the
integration of all of the "I's",  leaving us with the one "Mervyn I".
The man that has managed to integrate all of his "Is"
and now wishes to share such accomplishment with us.

At that moment, there was only one Mervyn and that Mervyn
spoke of beautiful things that can happen when we are present.


No comments:

Post a Comment