Monday, July 8, 2013

And here I am...

Johannes Vermeer

 
I am here on the computer, a swarm of i's telling me how there are so many octaves I need to finish and the day is passing, and my Soul just wants to share this moment with me, this pedestrian moment. But it's only unimportant to my machine; my Soul is watching for any open space, wanting to be a part of every unguarded moment. Why would I deny this - I should welcome every thought that reminds me to invite my Soul.

And here I am. I am the late afternoon sunlight on the trees, I am the leaves nuzzling the wind, I am the sound of cars streaming by... I can breathe the closing day, I can touch the terrain of this moment... everything I love, all that I am, crashes through my veins...  I am this body... but I am so much more.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment