Wednesday, June 29, 2016

There Has Been a Process...



There has been a process almost external to my machine 
that has allowed me to stay in the not knowing, 
the not doing, 
the stillness and the nothingness 
that comes when there is silence and emptiness. 
I can sit with my machine and others 
and feel this purification take place, 
an emptying of my mind 
like a pouring out and instead of grappling to fill it up again 
with ideas or answers... 
just to sit and be with nothing to say and nothing to feel… 
just being is a form of purification 
that is necessary to house the soul. 
Following this emptying out 
I am learning about waiting and only holding on to faith 
that this empty space in me 
will be filled with that which is intended for my soul’s growth.

~F

No comments:

Post a Comment