Monday, June 5, 2017

When I Have Moments...


When I have moments where my heart is open 
and I'm in a state of Love, 
I feel so alive and realize how important it is to awaken the heart. 
In these moments 
I feel the gift of this life and I feel connected to God. 
My work is to stay longer in this state 
and to embrace friction. 
I see a little gift box in my minds eye, 
when these frictions arise. 
I'm thanking God in advance more now, 
and it is miraculous
so many gifts are here for us If gratitude is in my heart.

Even in the most difficult moments 
there is such a difference in the way 
I  am grounded in Presence and with an open heart ... 
Touching life with gentlest, kindness, compassion and gratitude. 
In these moments I feel so alive and really feel I am a servant of God.
~S


No comments:

Post a Comment