Friday, November 9, 2018

I Have Verified the Power of Our School...



I have verified the power of our school
and the growth of our students has given me so much. 
I verify this in my recent struggles in my personal life. 
I am speaking about what has lifted me 
out of the mechanicalness of my play right now.
There were times I could not take a moment
as my consciousness was so full
of what was needed from me in the state of nearly constant motion. 
I felt myself drifting and sinking and remembered 
another time in my life that was similar 
and I did take a break from the school 
and luckily embers were still in the fire burning 
and I did return.
This time I did not leave the school 
and the work renewed my spirit 
by accessing my higher emotional center, 
for even brief moments 
was a lifeline to the work.
~M

academyofeuropeanarts.com


No comments:

Post a Comment