Wednesday, November 18, 2020

I Am In The Process...


 

 

I am in the process of moving some worms 
that are creating fertilizer for my garden. 
It is to entice them into the new section of the worm bin 
that has the new food in it. 
They will be attracted to this new 'home environment' 
and move on their own because it is good for them, 
it is their survival, 
it is their instinct to do this. 
Of course, I am going to try to make it as easy for them to make that choice 
as I can and eliminate any impediments for this to happen. 
I am manipulating the transition in this case.
I bring this up because it is a process 
and we are in process too,
 we are not stuck as sometimes it feels. 
There is something helping us to transition too! 
What is there for the gods 
once we move into each new space, 
shed that layer of skin, 
but this wonderful rich fertilizer we leave behind.
~M


academyofeuropeanarts.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment