Friday, January 22, 2021

Although I Do Not Come To All The Meetings ...

 

Vincent Van Gogh


Although I do not come to all the meetings 
I do feel how important it is 
that this space is being held 
on such a high level of vibration and reaches up, 
out and beyond to touch as many souls 
as are able to receive such pure and positive energy 
that emanates from doing this work.  

The synergy that exists between us is palpable too. 
Over the meetings of the past week 
with the many angles that were shared 
what came to me and pierced me 
is how all efforts big and small 
are being mirrored between us 
and Mervyn's light continues to illuminate the unseen 
and reveals that we can make space for H12 to enter and guide us. 
The path is straight and narrow...
like a ray of sunshine.
~M


academyofeuropeanarts.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment