Monday, October 18, 2021

In My Experiences...

 

Gian Lorenzo Bernini


 In my experiences with the "nameless" 
I have verified Mervyn's angles, 
in that it seems 
that while there may be laws in those higher realms, 
there is no system, per say, 
that needs to be abandoned 
because it does not exist in those states. 
The systems (the Fourth Way in our case) 
are meant to guide and assist and help us navigate, 
define and begin to understand ourselves 
and those around us on a deeper level. 
But I have found there are no words or definitions 
when the higher has chosen to lift my soul. 
It is an altogether different form of communication. 
An "Inner Miracle" as Mervyn states. 
That seems to only require 
that the smaller "i" get out of the way.
 ~J


academyofeuropeanarts.com



No comments:

Post a Comment