Monday, March 7, 2022

We Have Our Breadcrumbs...



We have our breadcrumbs, 
like in the story of Hansel and Gretel 
that remind us that we can return home. 
I believe that these are our verifications. 
Using the tools in the work of self-observation 
and extending that outward 
to see more broadly into things. 
I remember times 
when I approached situations differently. 
These were moments 
when I was pierced with realizations 
that stay with me, 
breadcrumbs, that I can follow when I am lost - 
for instance when I was able 
(with these gifts of the work- the tools- the higher help) 
to see the beauty in all things. 
When once I would not even bother to look 
or want to see something painful, ugly, etc., 
I could see beauty there. 
And expanding on that, 
allowing myself 
to move inwardly from that moment,
 holding -and each time holding - 
I see now that I was increasing my capacity 
to hold states of love in me - 
surrounding me and going through me. 
And allowing those sensations 
to linger as long as they may. 
Practicing not controlling and letting go!
~M



academyofeuropeanarts.com




No comments:

Post a Comment