Friday, April 29, 2022

As I Sit Here...

                                                               



As I sit here dividing my attention 
I am bringing my awareness 
to the many and at the same time the one. 
The so many visual stimuli 
I can see in front of me and my periphery, 
and sounds, and the ONE breath. 
Per moment that I hold so many different attentions - 
the fingers moving on the keys, 
the breath I have breathed in the world into me 
and move it out of me effortlessly it vanishes.
I cannot know my own weight - 
but I know I have mass and am a physical being 
moving in space and I am full of light, 
air and am permeable. 
It is my work to hold the dual nature of the journey - 
to recognize it when it is opening itself to me. 
There is wisdom there. 
There are moments to ride upon 
and stay with longer, 
extending moments 
using these realizations to help us.
~M



academyofeuropeanarts.com





No comments:

Post a Comment