Monday, June 27, 2022

In My Life...

 

Alex Levin



In my life, 
I have experienced buffers 
being suddenly lifted as if by grace. 
And yes, it was clear that they lifted 
because I was ready to see more clearly. 
And it gave me such a sense of freedom, 
to finally recognize things in myself without judgement.
Self-remembering gives us hope 
of observing with better scale, 
as the i's disappear in that state, 
as well as judgements which may render us blind. 
One thing I have been noticing lately 
is that when my moving center takes over, 
and I go too fast, 
or get too busy, 
there is something I need to look at. 
I have been trying to pause, 
take a moment, 
and survey the situation 
to find the illusive cause, 
the thing I cannot see which I am buffering, 
and which my moving center 
has conspired to keep far from view. 
~J



 academyofeuropeanarts.com




No comments:

Post a Comment