Monday, April 22, 2024

Desire And Longing...




Desire and longing 
can be so much stronger than our BEING at times, 
but just that friction between what we seek 
and what we can DO, 
can be the fire that we need 
to keep us moving ahead, I think. 
I saw a friend last night 
who often is in a dark place, 
despite her strong magnetic center 
and gorgeous creative energy. 
The last time I had been with her, 
despite my intention to help lift her energy,
I had instead 
been dragged down into lower worlds. 
It was such a classic example 
of the lower consuming the higher. 
It was daunting to have experienced this, 
but it helped me going into our dinner last night. 
But this time, 
I kept it simple. 
Instead of thinking I would "help her out," 
I instead just focused on keeping my own energy high, 
and the entire triad changed. 
She actually "saw" that energy 
and was drawn to it. 
She described it and was able to use it. 
She was able to transform her OWN state.
And I learned a powerful lesson about humility, 
and also the preciousness of our internal energies. 
So often I think I can DO, 
when in actuality the lesson is just to BE.
~J



https://linktr.ee/academyofeuropeanarts





No comments:

Post a Comment