Saturday, February 20, 2010

SOULS' BREAKFAST - Day Four

Dear All,



Today let's travel to Italy... Florence... (1265-1321)



We are sitting outside a bar and... as we are enjoying 

a fresh brioche with a foamy cappuccino ....
We direct our glances to that corner of the Lungarno 

where Dante first saw Beatrice ........... 
We connect with the 'stirring' of his feelings .............. 

the stretching and the opening of his heart ................. 
the energy of Love....... the Love for God....... 
the Love of God.


Dante comes at our table and speaks to us:



The love of God, unutterable and perfect,
flows into a pure soul the way that light

rushes into a transparent object.


The more love that it finds, the more it gives
itself; so that, as we grow clear and open,

the more complete the joy of heaven is.

And the more souls who resonate together,
the greater the intensity of their love,

and, mirror-like, each soul reflects the other.

.....................

You who by understanding move the third heaven, 
hear the discourse which is in my heart, 
and which seems so strange to me that I know not how to say it to others. 

The heaven which responds to your power, 

noble creatures that you are, 

draws me into the state in which I find myself,
 
and so it seems that speech about the life 
I am experiencing 
is most appropriately addresses to you. 
Therefore I pray that you will understand me.

Let our souls resonate together in the intensity of Love.

A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryx8X4JaW9Y#comment

No comments:

Post a Comment