Thursday, February 18, 2010

SOULS' BREAKFAST - Day One






















February 11, 2010

Dear All,

Today is the anniversary of Mervyn’s birthday and it is in his honor that we start the ’Souls Breakfast’ octave.
With immense Joy and Love in my heart I thank all of you for making this possible. I am already seeing how much this octave is enriching my inner world and how many hydrogens it is creating. 

How many times we had our breakfast with Mervyn, how many of us remember those unforgettable moments. 


Today Mervyn is here, at our breakfast, reminding us once again that:

"When you eat today … breakfast, lunch, dinner and lots of tidbits in between.... learn a lesson from the creature … It feeds itself and will not function properly if it does not receive sufficient nourishment.  So it is with the soul. First … give it life by remembering it ...and then MAKE SURE YOU FEED IT!"

These words from Mervyn were really important for me since I entered the Academy.
How many mornings I get up feeling a sort of sadness in my machine .... how many times I feel the urgency to make the ‘connection’ ... to open the window … let the light enter and ‘transform’ what can be a normal moment in a moment of Joy and Love. How many times I make the effort to smile as I look at myself in the mirror and then ... as I look deep within myself …  I remember Mervyn's words ... I know that I am in my own hands and yet not alone … and I remember that it is my school!
“REMEMBER IT IS YOUR SCHOOL”
“When you are next Present, look deep within yourself.
See and feel what is trying to emerge.
It is YOU, not me.
YOU are in your own hands.
We are in our own hands …
And must assist each other.
It is the only way.”
and ...
"The walls of time and space seem solid, real and insurmountable, but the soul is capable of demolishing them all.  Life sees any talk of this as insanity, although I know that the soul can compress eternity into an hour or stretch an hour into eternity.

We are taught to measure in years and months from our birth, yet my soul is always young ... and remains so ... regardless of the creature's concept of time. My soul feels that it belongs to the ages and eons, rather than to the mortal life of the creature."

Thank you Mervyn for guiding and Being with us ... always ... all-ways.

Eternal Love to You All,
A



Soul's Breakfast was begun on February 11, by Annalisa, to honor Mervyn Brady on his birthday. After nine days it will be passed on to another Academy student, and continue in this way, around the globe ....


In Mervyn's own words (March, 2004):









"There is little point in reading and finding a Gem and not passing it on. It saves others from having to read the piece and insures they share your realizations. So next time the Gods speak to you, please share it with us.
This is why this communication exists. No more having moments alone........Share!"



No comments:

Post a Comment