Friday, February 24, 2012

Acceptance



I have verified, through this years of Work in the School how the cycle of recurrence is constant. So we have to experience, as individuals and as a group, everything: friction, intervals and crime. Also healing, growth, harmony, etc. All of this as part of our evolution.

Many times when I’m passing through an interval or an episode of crime, I have received the angle: “acceptance helps to pass through this”. And many times I have verified that it is true. However, lately I have noted that there’s another element I can access to through my attitude and intention, to live those moments. This element is valuation.


Due to the Divine Grace that shines on us from the Superior Worlds I am reminded of the valuation for all that has been given to me: learning, healing, growth, regeneration, love, and the company of such fabulous beings like all of you, my friends!


From this acceptance and valuation gratitude is ignited, this serves as a great fuel that lightens again my desire to continue through this process towards our liberation and back to our Creator.


Desire can be expressed through passion and harmony, finally illuminating Union with everything.These days of rest and introspection, I light up my Inner candles, helped by the Divine Grace and my Inner World, which shall remain during winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment