Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A New Understanding



"Nothing belongs to us except the Love of God."  

These words from Rodney Collin rushed into my heart with a new understanding. If I am really in the work with all my heart and soul, I am not looking to possess anything, to improve my life or my being or to have more higher states.  I am here to accept all that is given in order to project and serve God's will. I have verified that everything that happens in my life, and all the people that come into my world are part of a design that does not belong to me. I am an instrument of a higher plan. If I can recognize that, I can be free of identifications and personal desires. I can focus on balance, harmony and projecting kindness. The ultimate freedom comes when we can hold on and seal inside ourselves the One Love, the One Source that really does belong to us and know that is our only true possession and destiny.



No comments:

Post a Comment