Monday, April 9, 2012

We Are One



We Are One...



We Are One.

One,
Body, Heart, Soul.
I am One in the embrace of the Spirit.

One
and I am an Eagle

One
and I am a Dolphin

One 
and I am a Mountain
 
One
and in the present I am One 
with the past and the future.

One
and I am One with You
I am in You
You are in Me

In Love
In God
We are One

in this Union is our strength
in this Union there is not fear
and there is trust
there is compassion
there is acceptance
there is detachment

in this Union there is Freedom
and there is Faith
there is Light
there is Love
there is God


In this Union we are eternal.
Walking the sacred path to higher consciousness and Love.
Mirroring each other.
Finding in each other hearts the answers to all questions.
Playing the same clear higher note of the same song that speaks of Love and God.
Merging together.

In this Union we are eternal.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment