Sunday, June 10, 2012

All That Is Truly Good...



All That Is Truly Good...

I am reminded that what we do is not for applause or fame. I recently started a new job and attending a new school, I am unknown. I think I come across as polite and simple; people say laid back, but the whole time I am watching myself go through this transition. My body seems to go through the motions of learning names and where things are, and this other part of me watches in amusement, like watching my own movie. Often I lie in bed at night for long periods of time and try to stay present as long as I can. There is no one there to watch or to praise me.  We do this Work because it leads us toward all that is truly good, to the secrets of love, and to a mysterious light from which we know we came.




No comments:

Post a Comment