Friday, August 31, 2012

Observing

  
 Observing...

(Note: Machine = Mind/Body and "I's" = thoughts)


You have to observe your machine to see what part of your machine the “I’s” are coming from. The “I’s” are there in your machine all the time; while they are quiet, you may not be aware of them, but when something happens to the machine, the “I’s” in the part of the machine where something is happening get ACTIVE. If you are present enough when the “I’s” get ACTIVE, you can catch the “I’s” and then look deeper into them to see what part of the machine the “I’s” are coming from, and why. And then you can fix whatever has gone wrong. It is like being bitten by a bug (that is what the “I’s” do to us) and if we do nothing, we may get bitten again and again until we get one disease or another and if we do nothing still, we may die. In the same way, the “I’s” incessantly strike at our self-remembering. We must constantly watch the “I’s” and look deeper into them to see what needs to be corrected, and correct them, so we can be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment