Thursday, August 23, 2012

You Too



 You Too...


You too will find your strength ...

I deeply feel that I am living in a special time where I am constantly tested.

It is in a period like this one that I have the opportunity to apply all tools that I have learned in the previous times and embrace with faith what comes, trusting that I will find my strength ...
No more time for imagination, inner considering,
unnecessary I's ...

It is time for forgiveness of myself and others, for letting go .......

It is in a special time like this one that I need to be constantly present, remembering to create the space for the entrance of the Higher ... and Be ...... It is an amazing gift when I can sense the real me like a fragrance from a nearby garden... like a shaft of sunlight in a sickroom.










1 comment: