Friday, May 24, 2013

Harmonious Working

Canaletto


It would have been hard not to have been present looking at these
wonderful buildings in the clear morning light, the soul emerged
naturally in response to the beauty around one. After only a few

minutes I started having 'I's about the relationship of Presence to
the harmony of centres. The first thought was that what I was
seeing was the result of what a civilisation at its height can
produce. I was surrounded on all sides by the products of the
harmonious working together of all four centres. I could feel the
near perfect balance of the kings of the moving instinctive,
emotional and intellectual centres operating in concert. They
were together pointing to, leading to the Soul but also being
inspired from that level.

No comments:

Post a Comment