Sunday, March 30, 2014

Climbing the Mountain

George Frederick Watts


I had this vision today inside of climbing the mountain (on wards and upwards) the importance of going forward and not looking back or regretting, keeping the foot on the next rung of the ladder... yet having the external consideration and balance to also share the journey with those on the mountain too. Not to feel alone is important. I guess what i am feeling is more the scale of this journey and how big the soul can actually stretch, when i compare this to the pettiness of negative i's trapped in my being somewhere, i feel pangs of conscience. But it is imperative now to become my own priest as Mervyn used to say, to clear the conscience each day is a good practice, conscience to guide the heart back and also the hands of students ready to reach out and pull me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment