Monday, December 19, 2022

I Wanted To Share ...




I wanted to share 
about my verifications on essence 
from my trip to Vermont with D. 
We both noticed the ease 
with which we entered our own essence state 
in the small town in Vermont where we stayed. 
I felt myself attune to nature and the people. 
Even my breathing slowed, 
as if I entered world 24 upon arrival. 
Smiling shop owners, 
farmers, children playing - 
everything seemed so much more peaceful and simple. 
I recognized that my machine 
in her essence is connected to nature, 
to beauty, to simplicity and the joy of being alive. 
There is so much around us in nature 
that allows for the opening 
of this finer hydrogen state, 
and from there it is so much easier 
to soar towards 
the realm of the soul. 
~F




academyofeuropeanarts.com





No comments:

Post a Comment