Wednesday, December 14, 2022

My Machine, My Play...





My machine, my play, 
my circumstances, 
my life in general, 
what does it mean? 
What does it represent? 
Last week I felt a grace arrive and merge 
as part of my being 
and I could move more freely, 
feel actually free and in a sense so much more joyful! 
I was realizing the ‘I’ 
was somehow at the center of my own true being 
and it was radiating out.
When I saw this image of the Angel 
on a magnet at the store 
(she was in the middle 
of a bunch of other magnet images) 
and my soul was quietly so joyful 
and said "YES" that is it! -  
the divine essence of each of us 
so pure and bright. 
It is like a type of "Alignment" 
where one feels truly comfortable, 
vulnerable but safe, 
also trusting in former verifications, 
like standing on a rock 
that is sturdy and balanced. 
My essence is recognized through struggle, 
my essence is revealed through many failures. 
My essence is the home 
for my soul and my heart.
~C



academyofeuropeanarts.com





No comments:

Post a Comment