Wednesday, March 27, 2024

I Was Observing My Ides...

 

Christine Soliman


 I was observing my ides, 
those that don't want to do the work, 
those that make my inner world
feel like a solid balloon that can't be pierced. 
And I thought, 
I have to acknowledge and transform it. 
It reminds me of those kids 
who are troublemakers in school, 
who don't want to follow instructions 
and wants to do as it pleases. 
How much I have loved those children. 
How much I have worked with them 
and waited for their transformation. 
However, I had to acknowledge them as different 
and wish with them 
on a more Loving way without judgement, 
lovingly teaching them boundaries. 
So it must be with the parts of me 
that need to shepherd more, 
an inner and complete transformation.
~T



https://linktr.ee/academyofeuropeanarts




No comments:

Post a Comment