Friday, March 22, 2024

The Art Of "Noticing"...

 


That art of “noticing” 
has been resonating in my mind and heart. 
As I listened to the Bach, 
I could feel the vibrations throughout my body, 
those waves of sound, 
the chorus of beautiful souls singing, 
Bach’s ability to express grace in sound. 
And I began to look around me, 
seeing the tableaux in our home 
which became more vibrant, 
more resonant. 
And then I looked at our chihuahua, Rudy, 
standing in the kitchen, 
and suddenly I felt him so strongly, 
the beauty of this tiny being, 
and my eyes welled up with tears, 
my heart soaring in gratitude. 
I realize we are all part of that chorus of souls, 
of angels-in-the-making 
singing our individual parts of the great music of life, 
if only we could see that always.
~J



https://linktr.ee/academyofeuropeanarts




No comments:

Post a Comment