Friday, June 28, 2024

Today I See...


Delores Fegan


Today I see the miracle in all things
How often I do not notice 
the miracles all around me, 
or honor all the kindnesses shown me, 
or allow myself 
to fully embrace the good that’s already in my life. 
Today I remember 
that every day is precious, 
every heart carries within it the Spirit of God, 
and every event contains the platform for a miracle. 
May I not be blind today 
to the awesomeness of life.
May the days be gone 
when I took for granted all the blessings in my life. 
May my eyes be open, 
that I might see more beauty; 
may my ears be open, 
that I might hear more truth; 
may my spirit be open, 
that I might feel the tender touch of God.
Today I see through a different set of eyes, 
that I might recognize 
the miracles all around me. 
I see the sparkle of light 
that surrounds all things and the yearning 
for love that exists in everyone. 
I see the innocence beyond guilt 
and the love beyond all fear. 
Thus I am reborn into the truth of who I am.
Today I see the miracle in all things
~Marianne Williamson








No comments:

Post a Comment