Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Invite and Give Thanks...



An important verification has been occurring recently and I wanted to take this time to share it with you. Everyday I work on changing my life so that everything points to self-remembering and the desire to awaken. But recently it has been exceptionally powerful, as I feel desire swell in me and as the lower tries to use its force to consume me. But there is reward and growth in not allowing ourselves to be consumed. I try to focus all this energy towards something higher and remember that it can be powerful nutrients to grow my soul, or if not used correctly can be the chains that hold me down. The reward that I have felt is a feeling of lightness and purity. A sense of largeness and peace. I feel this energy approach and no longer run away but instead invite it and give thanks and focus it unto God.

~J


No comments:

Post a Comment