Saturday, August 27, 2011

Words...

Words

Words...

This strange medium humans use to share their I's...

This unusual agent that can lift someone or bring him down...

Words...

Are they not only elimination of our being?

Is it possible to read what is happening inside 
when we look at someones words?

Strange tool used by God and the Devil to communicate their thoughts...

Words...

Can you see in my words what is happening inside?

Do I have to do an extra effort?

Do these messengers realize everything 
that is going on inside my heart?

Will they give you the message of my soul?

Words...

I am trying to let them in, to show them what I am.

They can get inside and take a glimpse 
at what I feel, at what I have
become.

I want them to be transformed with me.

I want them to be LOVE.

I want them to bring what they have seen to you.

Words...

~H

No comments:

Post a Comment