Friday, November 2, 2012

Things As They Are...


Things as they are,
Myself as I am.

~Rodney Collin



These simple words by Rodney Collin sum up the process of acceptance on many different scales.  To accept events completely and sincerely requires us to step beyond our mechanical reactions.  Acceptance does not mean passivity or inertia, for if we must act, then it is our task as students to "Do" from our Being and bring that to whatever we endeavor. Then we must accept, without identification the end product of our efforts.

Accepting ourselves is being true to our level of being as well as whatever our False Personality might be telling us who we are.  This is perhaps most difficult...at least for me...as it seems that the expectations the False in me set, are rarely met...which is to the False, not acceptable!  Meanwhile the Soul is silently watching and taking in the impression...accepting all things as they are ....and me as I am....




No comments:

Post a Comment