Monday, December 4, 2023

The Awareness...

 

Douglas Francois Girard


The awareness of how thin a veil there is 
between life and death 
has been with me very strongly
 since I was in my early 20s. 
It came as a result of an accident, 
when I felt myself flying in space, 
and was certain I was dying. 
Since then, 
after a pure experience of the soul 
separating from the body, 
I see death more as an amazing mystery, 
and less of a horror. 
The freedom experienced 
when I felt life was being taken away 
was profoundly educational, 
and also gave me a first glimpse of higher worlds. 
Since then, 
I have rarely lost that sense of death 
awaiting me around every corner. 
And when I am able to bring presence to it, 
this feeling pushes me to strive higher.
~J



https://linktr.ee/academyofeuropeanarts




No comments:

Post a Comment