Monday, December 18, 2023

Today I Had A Conversation...

 

Berthe Morisot


Today I had a conversation with my son 
about presence 
and we talked about quieting the mind 
and dividing attention. 
We stayed in silence and gazed. 
And he said, 
is it about a deep listening then? 
And I realized that perhaps that is part of it,  
a deep listening, 
as in my last quote from Rumi. 
If we wait patiently and long enough, 
the soul will become the receiver, 
the translator of God’s language and our Being. 
This vessel will start to live a life that is so full, 
so full of the deep listening of what is next.  
How can I be more serviceable 
How can I love more? 
All will be answered, 
every question, 
every longing of the past will be answered. 
~F & Rumi



https://linktr.ee/academyofeuropeanarts




No comments:

Post a Comment