Friday, December 8, 2023

What I Have Been Verifying...

 


What I have been verifying lately in myself 
is that my inner world has been quiet 
after years of struggle with mechanics 
and pursuit of higher states and mystical experiences. 
I have come to a place of rest. 
The machine that has accompanied me in the work 
isn’t comfortable with this state, 
yet I meet it over and over again. 
I recognize that stillness has the quality of Grace 
where the gods enter and all seems possible. 
Yet there is a part of the machine 
that is still restless 
even when presented with this newly found state of peace. 
I stay in the discomfort. 
It reminds me 
of when Mervyn would try to shake of a higher state 
and it wouldn’t leave him. 
My soul is holding me in silence and I wait.
~F










No comments:

Post a Comment