Thursday, June 30, 2011

The I's and Observation



An Enlightened Conversation 
Between Students

 Fellow travelers on the path of awakening serve each other
through the process of emptying their cups.  This then makes 
more space for nameless the draw near, enter, and lift the soul.

P:
I am continuing to verify that the I's aren't real.  Sometimes my centre of gravity and a few features combine together and attaches themselves to a thought.  It feels so powerful … so real … yet somehow when I'm able to come into the moment …the “I” disappears.

A:
Thanks, a very good and necessary observation about oneself.  It is important to question the 'I's and their origin.  For to identify what part of oneself is speaking then one becomes a passerby of oneself, realizing that “I guess my thoughts are not so important after all.  They are not going to bring much change overall.”

P:
Mervyn once had a cute little drawing of himself with a caption of him saying, "The I's aren't real, therefore I am".

A:
Yes, this is it.  One has to gradually begin to comprehend this life and has to pass through "LARGE" I's ... into eternally waiting souls, for only their perception is real and valuable to oneself and to ones relationship with the Higher.

Here I have an angle on this … I am learning from every moment that looking with these eyes that they want at all times to possess the whole sky.  This is what the soul wants … to look into something in relation to the whole not just from the duality of the machine versus the stimuli … but rather from the view of a triad.

P:
When I'm in this higher state I want to experience as many aspects of each moment as I can; sight, sound, taste, touch, smell … and even to observe the space between things!  I'm open to others without fear or judgment!  I can experience the miracle of creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment